Hi. I like tech an unreasonable amount.
Happily Married. Two Cats, River and Simon.
I play a lot of computer games, enjoy cooking, and occasionally build stuff.
Puzzles of various types make me happy.
I currently work for a cool company doing all kinds of various tech stuff. Usually focused on Cyber Security or Infrastructure. But I also get to work for a non-profit supporting Cyber Security education thanks to my employer. It is a pretty good arrangement.
I’m also a professor of Cyber Security for a fancy University, which is kinda cool.
Certifications you might care about
MCSE:SI/CPI, CEH, Sec+, CSA+, probably other ones
Chicks dig a guy with skills
- Microsoft Infrastructure – end-to-end
- Cloud infrastructure – Azure, AWS, etc.
- Cyber Security/Information Security – all over the place
- Pretty decent Social Engineer
- Virtualization – Pretty much all of them – VMWare, Hyper-V, Xen, KVM, etc.
- People Language – English, German (Intermediate)
- Computer Languages – PowerShell, C#, Python, BASH, bunch of others
- Other stuff – but this list is boring. Reach out if you want to know more.